RE: Re: Bouncy Truck

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 04:08:41 EDT

One thing to help the ride-- lower the tire pressure 5 #... If you aren't
carrying a load, you can lower a few psi from the tires, and get a smoother
(non-Fred Flintstone) ride.

Otherwise, try a new set of shocks. My '99 4x4 shocks were replaced
within 1000 miles... Now 16000 later the RSX's we got are still perfect.
Made the truck ride MUCH better on the road (small bumps are felt-- large
bumps are absorbed!), and off-road is amazing... "Was that a washboard road
we just drove down???

If that doesn't work it for you, try a set of Hotchkis sway bars for your
4x4-- especially if you do 80% or more on road driving.

Sam '00 RT