RE: Shopping for a T-stat...is this right?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 12:48:52 EDT

A bunch of half-truths. Could cause more emissions because all fuel may not
be completely consumed. May never get out of closed loop if temp doesn't
reach required "operating temperature" as PCM expects, though 180 would be
less likely to do that than the 160. You have a 99...PCM is pretty smart in
a gen III, more than likely will compensate for the fuel as well. I agree
with Bernd, go to another store.

Ron