Re: Intake manifold - ping solution?

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 13:18:50 EDT

If the pinging is due to a leaking intake, yes, the MPI will solve that
problem. However I don't think there is any dealer that would perform the
swap due to certain technicalities that make the MPI "off-road use only".
At least that's my understanding of it.
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4