DAK won't Idle

From: Vince N. (timpgoat@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 17:03:29 EDT

Has anyone had this problem? Get in the DAK and turn the key and release to
soon just before it starts, try again and it turns over and won't keep
running next try won't start until gas pedal is press to the floor and it
fires up and run's fine until I took my foot off the gas pedal and it die's,
won't idle. Started again with same problem. Drove down the road a few miles
keeping it running at stops with the gas pedal and finally it snaps out of
the problem and start idling by itself again and will start fine. Is this a
quirt or maybe is there a sensor going bad?