Re: RE: Dakota USA website

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 22:04:59 EDT

As the pres of the DTOA, I wish them luck with this endeavor. If they can make
enough people join up, then it will grow nicely. We are growing fairly good at
present. I refer people to the DML all the time. We take in everything
anyway. Our main goal is to have fun and foster the enthusiasm for the Dodge
product. We have already had a cuple events, with great turnouts for each.
1800 people showed up due to our efforts for the Dodge day at the Malibu Speed
Zone. i am working on the summer show and it should be a great one with up to
160 vehicles in attendance including Vipers, Rams, trucks, older Dodges, neons,
Mopar classics and muscle cars.

another group only splinters our collective bargaining power. The RT group is
successful due to the limited production of the vehicle and the national focus
their event this year has. They have done a great job so far. The durango
group has over 1000 members with a few internal problems as with most groups.
All in all, if there is a strictly Dakota group and they take care of their
membership properly, then congrats!!

Jim Harmon
DTOA
DACUDA