Re: Re[2]: stalling problem

From: DustyDiablo@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 15:57:00 EDT

It does it at all times...cold-warm-idle-55mph.The battery cables and
connections are fine cuase i tried that.Today when i went to go see what was
wrong with it cuase it diedat the us1 hwy40 interchange.I first tried to
crank it and starter runs but motor doesnt even try to turn over.I make sure
the coil wire is plugged in bothe ends and try agian...same thing.I unplug
the connector at the bottom of the coil and plug it back in and it tries to
turn over for a moment.I unplug and replug it agian and it starts.I have
checked the coil and as far as the hayes manual says it is within specs.I
guess im gonna have to try switching coils with my truck...i tried once but
could not get the screws off mine.If this doenst work i guess if its not too
complicated ill try the sensor in the tb.