Re: MPI: round 2

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 22:20:00 EDT

Now I think I'm gonna pull mine off this week, especially if I take a day
off of work... I'm hoping the loss of torque is due (totally or in-part) to
poor fuel atomization from the injectors not being totally seated.. I may
get a holley 4bbl cork gasket for the TB adaptor, cuz I know how hard that
RTV made it to remove...
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4