RE: weirded Temp Gauge

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 01:10:25 EDT

Actually your check gauges alarm is working as intended. It should sound if
your temp maxs out or if oil pressure drops to nothing. I don't know what
part of the country you're in but the temp does jump up if you've been
driving and then shut the truck off. It should come back to normal once you
start up and there is circulation and fan blowing. You should chk t-stat,
coolant lvls, fan, etc. to be sure they're ok.

Ron