Re: Fw: 360 Help!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 02:17:54 EDT

>>The mopar flex plate will work for balancing the motor. It will not
work in
your truck due to the crank position sensor. Use the weight kit from
Mopar,
if your using the neutrally balanced TQ conv, from a 318. The kit is
cheap
and directions are easy. This will allow you to use the old flex plate to

accomodate the EFI. This is the way I did my 318 to 360 swap.<<

Cool =)
the motor didn't come with a flexplate on it, should I get a stock Magnum
360 flexplate and use the weight kit for the torque converter? The
converter is from a dakota w/318. Will the stock 360 flexplate help the
balancing effort...
I need serious guidance here =(

-mike d.

----> Clubless in Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.