Re: A Tcase is a Tcase?

From: Ptturbo@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 23:53:25 EDT

Kyle,
You may be stuck rebuilding this one.
the interchange books indicate the 1993
Dak MP231 is unique. True, the NP231's came in Wranglers, Jimmys
and Cherokees, but there must be a reason they don't show them as
 possible replacements. Maybe different output shaft or (?)
If you are bone yard hopping, the case you want should have an ID tag
with the number 52097600 or 52097601
If the yard folk give a sh*t they could look this up for you too.
HTH's
Mike V