Re: Re: RE: Re: Ed

From: Ed (ed@ithink.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 08:29:48 EDT

Hi Tim,

  #1 ... I said 8 3/4 .. This is the one used by the older MOPARS, all
the muscle cars used them [ except for the rare ones with the DANA'S ], even
my Dad's old Chrysler ... I raced these for years with no failures ...

  #2 ... There is a nice spot a couple inches to the right of center near
the back, won't interfere with the internals. If you use a plug that has a
square hole , all you'll ever have to do is dig out the mud and use an
extension to get it out, it will be fairly flush. But even if you use a
plug that has a square extension sticking out, I don't think there's much
possibility of "ripping it out" ..

--Ed