Re: RE: Re: Ed

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 21:51:56 EDT

Hey Ed. Where would you drill the hole in the rear pumpkin? I'd think if it
were on the bottom that might not be a good thing. (Mine's a 4x4. Idon't
wanna rip it open on a rock...) I do have a 1/4 NPT tap though so you
definitely piqued my interest!! Mine's a 2000 with the 9 1/4" rear. Are you
saying the 8 1/4"s are stronger?

-- Ed wrote ---