RE: Hood

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 15:41:32 EDT

I like the hood for the aggressive look but not the usual hump with a scoop
in the middle. With the Stillen front bumper, side shirts, and a roll pan,
three inch side exit exhaust, 18 inch rims, the truck will look as if it is
on steroids. Ha Ha

The Reflexxion hood allows the hot engine bay air be release into the truck
air stream against the windshield. Now, the only drawback I can see Aaron
if you live on the east coast or northeast in the winter time. How much fog
will attract to the windshield from the escaping hot air or will the
interior heat keep the glass warm to meet the outside hot air stream.

The hood is made is steel stamp like the original. The reverse cowl has a
drilled out screen for ventilation.

Let me see if I can find the site for you Aaron.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC