Re: Weekend Project Part 2 - Cold Air Temp findings.(long)

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 13:56:26 EDT

Man, I love it when the serious engineers get involved. This reminds me
of when Jon Steiger was driving down the road with bits of yarn taped to
his hood so he could see the air flow patterns!

Really good information, Doug. We need to get you down here to see how
your results pan out in real heat!
Thanksfor the good info. I appreciate it!

Richard in San Antonio

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.