Dodge transmissions

From: GtRWzrd@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 21:45:29 EDT

I have only been on the mailing list for a couple of weeks and it seems like
Dodge Dakotas have a lot of tranny trouble. My R/T is screwed and wont be
resolved until the dealer gets their parts and "finds" time for me.
Especially these multispeed 4.7's. Can Chrysler just not build them?
Counting the members of the list, I would say about 1/4 have mentioned tranny
trouble since I have been on and most of those trucks were near new. That
sucks bad. Anybody have an explanation?

Aaron W (too many Aarons)