RE: RE: Re: RE: Suggestions Please.....

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 13:21:29 EDT

Ron,
Yes, I should have noted that changing out the springs and retainers are not
really necessary unless you are also installing a cam. I wasn't awake
enough to notice you have a V6, or I wouldn't have mentioned them in the
first place.

Regarding the heavier pushrods, this is good insurance against over-reving
the engine. One good over-rev and you can bend the stock pushrods. (I have
excellent first-hand experience on this one.) :'0 In which case, you'll be
replacing them at that point anyway.

Sorry for any confusion with the spring issue.
Rich - Ashburn, VA