RE: Another Autolite question.

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 12:28:04 EDT

Oops, sorry! '00 V6.

Again, I might just be over-sensitized, you know, looking for some
difference (and so imagining it), but the feeling I got was that idle was
slightly rougher and the truck didn't pull quite as hard off the line and
through that 2500-3500 RPM range where I can really hit it. But if .045
should be fine for stock ignition and wires, I'll go with it and assume it's
just my imagination. As a diagnostic, I should end up with worse mileage
results if it's not burning efficiently, shouldn't I?

- Alex