MP Computer installed

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 19:27:55 EDT

My MP Comp arrived Thursday at lunch and was installed 5 minutes later.
After about 5 miles, it was beginning to shine and now, after about 50 miles
is running very strong. I picked up quite a bit of ping under load in
2200-2600 RPM range, but I'm still running 87 octane gas. And, the weather
was mid 90's with about 500 lbs of payload, A/C on and climbing a decent
hill. Next step will be to install a set of 3923 plugs and if that doesn't
eliminate it completely, I'll start upping the octane. I'm pretty confident
I will be able to tow with this computer once I'm finished with it and still
be able to light up the tires.

On a side note, by bog/flat spot in the 2300-2900 RPM range is gone. The
truck runs stronger and much smoother than with the stock computer.

All I have to do now is get the VIN and mileage flashed.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers and Computer, F&B TB, Accel
coil, Gibson