(no subject)

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 19:29:46 EDT

>I dunno if switching back and forth is a good idea... don't they have to
>flash your VIN and Mileage on a 98? I could be wrong.... but, if you take
>the MP computer off and switch to stock, the mileage and everything will
>be wrong... it would screw everything all up... that would suck!

That's why I asked a couple of weeks back if it could be done. I have not
had my MP comp flashed yet, but the mileage on the odometer is still correct
so that won't be an issue. But what causes the ABS and Brake lights to
illuminate? Is it because the mileage in the comp is wrong or because the
VIN is not in it?

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers and computer, F&B TB, Gibson