Re: RE: RE: MP HP PCM for 4.7

From: IXLR8RT@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 18:52:40 EDT

In a message dated 9/1/2000 12:18:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com writes:

> Yep Marty
> (http://members.spree.com/business/krcperform/krc_performance_pcm_dak.htm )
>
> talks to the folks who make the MP HP PCM for Mopar. The Auto tranny has a
> separate TCM as you stated earlier. BTW, I put my Mopar PCM on order,

The thing that worries me about them saying it uses the same PCM for auto and
5spd is this, the OE part numbers are different for the auto and 5spd.
Can anyone explain why the factory would use 2 different parts, when one
would work?
I'm not saying that they are wrong, I'm just paranoid of spending money on
something that won't work properly for me.

Later,
Jeff C.

"There's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough motor."
--David Freiburger

Jeff Capuzzi
00' Dakota Sport RC 2wd, Intense Blue with 4.7 V8, 5 speed, and 3.55 gears.
Decal free, 255/60-15 Firestone's, and loud pipes.