Re: NYIRP

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 19:55:26 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/00 7:27:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tigers@bserv.com
writes:

<< As Roy Rogers used to sing, " I'm back in the saddle again ...".

 I guess that you went on a Wed. night? I wouldn't mind
 coming down to that track before the season ends ...
 new timer, $8, and a bunch of fast Daks. Are there any
 motels nearby and any idea how I would get there from
 the Peace Bridge (or is it better to cross at the Niag. Falls
 bridge)? >>

Right on Bob, kind of like he never left the saddle :-)

I'm sure we could find you a motel within a few minutes of the track and we
would love to have make it down. The wednesday night deal is a lot of fun. It
is not a points night so everyone is a lot more laid back and easy going.
They also have the truck class only on wed night. Usually if ya git there by
6:30 or so you can get in 4 to 6 runs before they start the brackets at
around 8:00. And if you go out of the brackets early then you can get back
into the time trial line and keep running. They are a good bunch of folks and
a very enjoyable night which I'm sure Jon and Chris would agree to. Hope you
can make it. I'll let Jon do ya the directions he is more familiar with your
route cababilities.

TTYL
Bill