Re: Re: RE: Tranny Fluid: Mopar7176 = Dexron III???

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 17:25:00 EDT

Now I'm throughly confused. Why would my owners manual, that came with the
truck, recommend Dexron III if it's not good? Then, on the back of the ATF
+3 it says DO NOT USE in vehicles requiring Dexron III. I guess my best bet
is to go get 7176 from the dealer even though it's higher.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/
B.T.W - Kyle, still haven't had the chance to put the 120 amp on my truck.
Hopefully I'll get to it soon!