Re: MSD choice

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 07:46:16 EDT

He's just pissed off because he sent me a video and I was joking with him
about it, and he took it seriously..
I was getting the M1 from him, he said forget it, and wont talk to me now...
(mid life crisis?)
Sorry Ted, stop acting like a 5 year old... I'm tired of trying to suck up
to ya =)
___________________
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318
Best 1/4: 13.84@99.33
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
> I beg to differ Ted.
>
> I have had better gas mileage WITH the MSD and better track times WITH the
> MSD than without.
>
> - Bernd
> << havent had a problem *yet* =-)
> I just installed the MSD 6A a week and a half ago....
> I like it =-)
> I last got 13 MPG, and for as hard as I was doggin it, thats damn good...
> woulda guessed about 11-12 w/o the MSD for how I drove it...

> Waste of money,, False sense of security..People have tested w/wo,,
MSD