RE: some cops just appreciate a nice-sounding truck

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 18:59:15 EDT

Yeah, I used to drive this beat-to-hell old '68 Chebbie C-10 Stepsider out
in Seattle, and I always passed emissions with flying colors. With all the
exhaust that evacuated the system well in advance of the pipes (via assorted
"aftermarket" orifices), I'm surprised they didn't think I had done an
electric conversion!!! Ha ha ha!

- Alex StL