Re: Diff/Axle Vent Tube Upgrades

From: Gary Bower (gwbower@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 19:54:20 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Jason Bleazard <drazaelb@yahoo.com>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: DML: Diff/Axle Vent Tube Upgrades
What took place whit the exaust when you submereged to top of the tires?
Enough pressure to keep water out or did the water cause the engine to
stall?any after effects of going to this ''great depth'!!!??? I am
interested because I use my truck for work(I am in the aquatic weed control
bussiness) and often would be helpful to go that far into the water but so
far I have been chicken.
Gary Bower gwbower@hotmail.com Adept Aquatic
1997 Dakota CC 4x4 v6 k&n filter bosch +4 plugs