Secure fix....

From: Maynard - (blackishdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 00:43:21 EDT

Hi all, I'm one of the lurkers on here lookin for a solution. I have a '99
5.2 5spd and a powerdyne sittin in the garage. We (my buddy and I) already
have the head gasket replacement resolved but I am kinda curious as to a
solid fix to the belly ban gasket blowin up on me. I have heard of the M1 as
well as the MPI and also some install kits to go along with them. Anyhoo, I
would like to take the precautionary measures now to prevent any problems
with the belly pan gasket, what are my options and which method is preferred
to take care of this? I do not want to modify the stock intake/manifold but
would much rather replace it with something more solid and secure and what
the hell, a couple extra hp wouldn't hurt =)

Any advice is greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Jimmy
'99 5.2 5spd
blackishdak@hotmail.com
"it's only wrong if you get caught"