RE: RE: Auto or manual?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 13:27:14 EDT

Will,
Thanks for additional info. Yes, my thinking is paralleling yours. With
the way the autos have come around in recent years, they are much more
reliable. I'm not real knowledgable on them, but I believe there are even
large rigs running autos now without trouble.

I would definetly want to research and check out the various manufacturers
and their service histories before making a purchase, but I wouldn't be
afraid to look at the autos.
Rich