Synthetic-Blend Vs. Full Synthetic oil.

From: Fermin Lizalde Jr. (roachmotel69@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 02:04:17 EDT

I've been good about changing my oil every 3000 miles. The dino juice my Dak
came with from the factory is the only conventional oil my Dak has known,
since then I have used fully synthetic oil at every oil change. My question,
can I use Quaker State's synthetic/conventional blend? I know it isn't
recommended to change from dino to synth on a regular basis, so does the
same apply to swithching from fully synthetic to a synth/dino blend? TIA
Fermin Lizalde Jr.