Re: RE: FW: New dyno results, 4.7L Leach custom PCM

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 20:54:25 EDT

I agree Steve, I wish you could advance the timing at will!! would be nice!
Yea, Mike Leach will give you whatever advance you want, maybe I'll send mine
back and ask for 5 more degrees???? (10 Total degrees) hmmm??? got me
considering it now...

Matt Y2K-HEMI

In a message dated 10/14/00 8:46:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,