Re: RE: Roller Rocker installation tips?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 02:31:39 EDT

>>I think he bought 1.6's but decided to go 1.7 so he's selling his 1.6's,
how
much do 1.7's cost new?<<

there's a loooong story behind all of this. I HAD 1.7's, but I couldn't use
them because of the self-aligning washers interfering with my valve spring
retainers. They also produced too much lift with my cam. So I swapped em'
for 1.6's, but I got a good deal on some Hughes 1.6's so I'm selling the
Crowers. Don't wanna take the risk of the parts incompatibility again...

-miggity

slammed 88 Dakota --> 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s