ABS and Parking Brake Lights won't go off!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 20:24:23 EDT

SH*T I was just having fun doing quite possibly the biggest (and also final)
burnout of my life, I ahd it going for atleast 1 minute! It kicked ass, the
only downside, is that right after I stopped, my ABS and Parking Brake light
came on. And those SOBs won't go off. The brakes and E brake work just
dandy, but for some reason the damned lights won't go off! I am just going
to disconnect the abttery, reset the computer and call it a day. Only
problem with that is that I can't turn off my alarm because my key fob is
BROKEN! SH*T Oh well guess I'll just drive with those damned lights on!

Greg