Re: it went boom!Attn: Jim

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 22:40:04 EDT

Geoffrey Hackbart wrote:

> Hey Jim,
> If the output of the alternator is exceeding the norm,
> wouldn't it blow more than one bulb? I also have a
> stereo system and I know it doesn't go over that much,
> bcs my lights dim if I play my music too loud. Also,
> do you have the factory foglights? If so, where did
> you get the bubls from? I have been searching for them
> for a while.
>
> Later,
> Geoffrey~

The stereo system can probably take 15-16 volts with no damage. Also
the headlight bulbs run very hot, much more than taillights etc and
cant stand as much overvoltage. I do have factory fog lights. I bought
the bulbs 2 years ago off of the internet and the DML was discussing
that brand at the time but I cant remember what it was. Sorry..