RE: Some performance questions

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 17:43:32 EST

If you pull out the plug wire from the head, I would change the wires
completely now. I ran in to the same problem with the Tracker. A gorilla
hand pulling out he plug wires and the same result. I had to replace them
all, since no one sells just one wire.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7L, CC, Soon to be Supercharged
1999 Chebby gone in 2003
1993 Suzuki Tracker (Geo) 1.6L
COMING SOON
2003 Aspiring for a V-10 GTS-R