Re: RE:Re:Gibson Headers

From: DONKEYJAKE@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 20:36:08 EST

Yeah I made it around the wires and hoses too and I even got the two middle
engine bolts lined up w/the header. But there was absolutely not enough room
due to the power brake module. The headers stick out so far that they get
hung-up on it. I wrote FLOWTECH and here is the response:

    I see this quite often on Dakotas. I have found that Dodge does not
always put the engine in centered in the engine bay. Loosen the mounts and
move the engine towards the passenger side.
                                Thanks,
                                 Chris

What does the list think of this tech support? Any replies with advice are
appreciated.

JAKE