RE: RE: DML

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 12:06:55 EST

I'm not going to attempt to tell anyone on what they should be running or need
to run on their vehicles, but with ANY oil filter, running them more than than
10K miles is just asking for it.

You can take the risk or play it safe...you're call.

I change my oil every 3500 miles no matter what type of oil or filter it is.

- Bernd