Re: RE: MAP/Boost Bypass Tested and Operational - UPDATE!

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 20:12:26 EST

I rigged up my own temp. system sorta like yours..
I cut a T fitting so it would fit where the MAP sensor is.. hooked it up,
put one checkvalve on the 3rd fitting of the "T" and now, I can run it up to
about 1-2PSI and no lean, push it much harder, it gets lean... so far, so
good... =-) (I had to order one more check valve)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91