Re: Re: Leaking M-1: was, my 360 pics!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 07:26:21 EST

Mark, I think you're about the only exception... every other M-1/MPI
install I've seen or heard of, the manifold will leak around the back of the
manifold, near the oil press. unit and distributor. I've had mine of
countless times trying to stop it *knocking on wood* I might have it
whipped now *knocking on more wood*

   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net