Re: Re: Re: Leaking M-1: was, my 360 pics!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 08:51:39 EST

I had to double check mine now that everyone is saying their's
leaked.......nope, not a single leak. I am guessing that I am also the only
one that is using the rubber/metal gasket instead of the cork one that came
with the manifold. I have even had my manufold off once (bad lifter) and
re-installed it without and problems. Matbe everyone should get ahold of a
factory rubber gasket.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(blown out), Cowl-induction
(A new 8 3/4 is being built by Reider Racing right now)