Re: Viper/Dakota Map Modifier

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 16:44:35 EST

>>I'm not trying to diss Bernd or the product. I have only just discovered
the
VEC1 just like most everyone here. I am merely trying to understand how it
can
so greatly affect the performance of our engines and only attach/affect two
wires on the MAP<<<

I agree... let's keep talking about it so all of us can understand it
better. This product does seem promising, and if the Viper guys like it then
it might just be a great product =)

Hey Shane, I WANT the rear out of the Van.... but we both know how that
works =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"