Heavy Duty 9-1/4 Rear

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 08:51:33 EST

mike d. wrote

> Hey Shane, I WANT the rear out of the Van.... but we both know how that
> works =)

You should see it now - the brand new, untreated metal was starting to
surface rust so I coated it with POR-15. I'm thinking of narrowing it
about 10 inches and extending my Indy's wheel wells inward a bit.
Relocating the leaf spring has me doing some thinking tho...

Oh yeah - I did find 2 companies that would haul big items like trannys
& rears. I picked that info up from the MML - I'll try to dig it up.

Latr,

Shane