Re: Bye Bye Dakota...

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 00:37:48 EST

That sucks man. I think my 97 dakota's governor pressure switch was
replaced a LONG time ago. I started to hear it whine so I took it to dodge,
and they fixed it. (this was about 3 years ago and I knew squat about the
fundamentals of an engine)

I think dodge should be responsible for your tranny. Isn't there a TSB out
on this? Maybe TSBs should also be mini-recalls with their minature implied
"secret warranty" programs...
If the world were only unfair with the advantages tipped towards our end of
the scale...
-Dester