Re: Heavy Duty 9-1/4 Rear

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 18:26:25 EST

Shane Moseley wrote:

> Oh yeah - I did find 2 companies that would haul big items like trannys
> & rears. I picked that info up from the MML - I'll try to dig it up.

In case others are interested - here are some companies that (supposedly
as I
dont have 1st hand exp.) will ship large items like trannies &
rear-ends.
I'm leaving out the authors, sig lines, etc...:

"
Amtrak will let you ship it. You have to ship it to a station near the
destination and
the receiving party has to go get it. From California to Philadelphia
it was $35 per
100 lbs.

try forward air.
www.forwardair.com
they ship video games and big 700 pounders like that so im sure you can
use
them, its all a matter of if you like how they handle pick/delivery.
"

Anybody have some experience w/these 2 methods of shipping large stuff?

Latr,

Shane