getting ready to buy

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 18:25:04 EST

hey everyone, I found myself a nice 95 slt ext cab dak with the v-8 and an
auto tranny. I plan on buying a trailer and pulling my shelby to the races,
since gas mileage, and cost of fuel, really sucks. Also sucks when I go to
the track and bust stuff up, and gotta rely on someone else to get me home.
So I think it's time to trade in the 94 v-6 and find a v-8

Anyone tell me anything to look out for on the 95's? truck looks good, has
about 95000 miles on her, bucket seats, it's black with charcoal 2-tone
paint. IMO it's pretty sharp, and has all power options. Hopefully monday
I'll take it for a ride, figure out what gears it has and what HD options it
has. also gonna pull the codes

lastly, anybody have any trouble pulling an open trailer with a 3400lb dak
on the back with the cc v-8 truck? If I get it, I put equalizer bars on it
also to help with swaying

TIA

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"