Re: getting ready to buy

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 22:23:11 EST

In a message dated 11/18/00 5:18:01 PM Central Standard Time,
fastdak@superpa.net writes:

<<
 hey everyone, I found myself a nice 95 slt ext cab dak with the v-8 and an
 auto tranny. I plan on buying a trailer and pulling my shelby to the races,
 since gas mileage, and cost of fuel, really sucks. Also sucks when I go to
 the track and bust stuff up, and gotta rely on someone else to get me home.
 So I think it's time to trade in the 94 v-6 and find a v-8

 Anyone tell me anything to look out for on the 95's? truck looks good, has
 about 95000 miles on her, bucket seats, it's black with charcoal 2-tone
 paint. IMO it's pretty sharp, and has all power options. Hopefully monday
 I'll take it for a ride, figure out what gears it has and what HD options it
 has. also gonna pull the codes

 lastly, anybody have any trouble pulling an open trailer with a 3400lb dak
 on the back with the cc v-8 truck? If I get it, I put equalizer bars on it
 also to help with swaying

 TIA

 Scott Miller
 89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"
 94 Dakota Sport - 3.9 V6 5-Speed (15.86 @ 84 mph)

I have a 95 CC 5.2 3.55 1 legger rear (soon to have a locker installed) The
only problems i"ve had are the usual, Ball joints, Fuel Guage bouncing
around, other than that I'm quite happy with it and have had no problems with
towing or hauling.

Shawn aka MrDakota 95