APP3923 plugs +Cold Weather=Bade Mileage????Help

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 20:25:47 EST

I installed the double platinum 3923s in October and
just got some really bad mileage - The only variable
is the temperature. Below is the info. Is it
possible that the app3923s cause the engine to run too
cold causing the engin to use more gas?
- All highway mileage, near Atlanta, Ga,
- All at 65 MPH, no stop and go
- These are the fill up date - I omitted City driving
10/14 144.7 mi, air temp 60's = 20.7 mpg
11/4 209.6 mi, air temp high 50 - low 60 = 20.36 mpg
11/19 221.8 mi, air temp 30s - low 40's = 17.29
Even if I over pumped on the gas the milage is still,
bad.
I did use the heater prior to the 11/19 fill up. That
doesn't draw power like air conditioning, does it?

And I noticed that the thermostat reading was in the
middle of the 130 to 210 range. No where near the 195
degree mark where the thermostat would open.

The truck feels powerfull and responsive.

Any comment?

Thanks

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia