Re: Winter and no heat!!!

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 16:12:58 EST

hmmmmm.. well, anyway by looking at the radiator cap if it's bad? or just
not bother with checking it and just replace it? Also, couple of people
suggested checking to see if heater core is blocked. Where is the heater
core located and how can I check to see if it's blocked? Thanks for the

Ken Allgood
97 cc SLT 5.2L

> I agree with the radiator cap diagnosis. Its a $3.50 fix, and takes 30
> seconds. If that doesn't work then chase the t-stat.
> My 2 cents.
> Tony

The