Re: Sounds like a 318 (David Digney)

From: Scott E. Stinson (onelowdakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 18:26:23 EST

Yeah, but will it work for older Gen I Dakotas? I need some ideas on the
exhaust system to put on my Dakota, ie., To use 3" tubing, or to use 2.5"
tubing. to use headers, or not, to use Cross Pipe, or not,
Glasspacks,(UGGGHH!!) or Thrush, Dynomax, Borla, etc, etc. I could really
use input from anyone ho has redone the exhaust on their Gen I Dakota...
Thanks...
Scott Stinson