Alignment woes?

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 19:46:48 EST

Well, I think, or more appropriatly know my alignment is shot to hell.
Nice of the people at the gas station to make the curb noticeable (Drove
over it, instead of the dip that's 5ft away in the most AWKWARD position.)
I did notice it seems that on the freeway now, it kinda like trakcs left
to right and pulls. Any ideas? What else should I check. Can somebody send
me the specs for a 2000 Dakota Club Cab 4.7L engine (Alignment specs)?
Everyshop that aligns it (besides the delaer) has had the steering wheel
off (Meaning, I can never go straight with the steering wheel stright, it
has to be at like 12:30-2:30 o clock) Any ideas? Thanks for the help

william