Re: RE: Re: Re: Oil Change

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 09:12:16 EST

I called DC's customer line on this since my manual has such a strong comment on
using 5w30. There response was to not ever use anything else but 5w30 except in
really extreme conditions and emergencies. The person was reading form some
manual but said that the engine is designed to used this oil Again for everyone
this is for the 4.7. Was one the phone for almost an hour being switched around
to someone who could answer just that.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+