Re: Re: 9.25 rear assembly ordered from Mopar..

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 21:51:08 EST

Yea, I know Scott, it was a hard decision, If the truck would not have been
still under factory warranty I might have gone a different route, maybe a
Dana 60, 8 3/4, or a 9" ??? a little cheaper, just fire up my welder and be
done with it. you'd still end up with 5 lugs on the rear!! Then what, buy
new rims??$$$$ ;-)
See ya in the Spring Scott!

Matt